Mindfulness Meditation - Discover The Easiest Way To A Blissful And Enlightened Living Through A Sharpened Mindfulness!
Mindfulness meditation involves being aware of our thoughts, feelings and actions that arise in the present moment. It is the very essence of all forms of meditation. It is one of the best meditation techniques to come quickly and effectively into the present moment. When you seem to plunge into another world, with other senses and basic sensations. You can go to test takers for hire https://300writers.com/test-takers-for-hire.html
if you want to know what kind of feelings people feel during meditation and compare with your own.
Mindfulness meditation helps to reduce stress, provides deep relaxation and boosts immunity. It also provides all the numerous benefits of meditation very easily and in a very short period of time.
The practice of mindfulness
is important for progress in the spiritual realms. It does not matter what tradition we are part of and what is our belief system. We should develop the ability of our mind to stay firmly in the present moment.
Through the practice of mindfulness meditation, we try to achieve mental calmness, stability and peace. Mindfulness meditation techniques help to strengthen these qualities, so that we can remain peaceful and at ease in our mind.
In fact, these qualities are quite natural for our mind. We just need to be aware of the technique on how to develop these qualities. Mindfulness is as natural and spontaneous for us, just as swimming is to fish!
Steps in Mindfulness Meditation
1) Environment for meditation.
Choose a place for meditation which is relatively free of noise and disturbing elements. In other words, choose a quiet and comfortable place for meditation.
Create a suitable environment for meditation. That will help you to enter into deep meditative states through the practice of mindfulness very easily.
2) Meditation duration.
Begin the practice of mindfulness meditation in short sessions of 15 to 20 minutes. You can add more sessions in the day and can gradually increase the time as your practice deepens.
3) Meditation posture.
Sit comfortably and in an erect posture. An erect posture helps in a better energy flow within the body and develops the willpower for persistence in meditation.
Sitting in a cross-legged posture is quite helpful. You can also sit in a chair during the practice of mindfulness meditation. Keep your feet firmly grounded and your spine erect during the practice.
4) Being Mindful.
As you begin the meditation, feel the sensations arising in your body. This will help you to come into the present moment easily.
One by one, take note of your body organs such as the feet, legs, hands, back, shoulders, abdomen, head and so on. Settle down in your posture.
Maintain an erect and upright posture. This will help you to be totally awake, at the same time absolutely calm and like a reservoir of energy.
5) Enhance your awareness.
There are 2 ways of practicing mindfulness meditation -- with your eyes closed or with a downward focused gaze in the area in front of the nose.
If you meditate with a downward focused gaze, then maintain a soft gaze. The objective is to minimize the entry of sensory inputs as much as possible.
Keep the gaze at a low level. If you raise your gaze too high; there is a higher possibility of being distracted.
6) Breath as a tool.
Focusing on the breath is very effective and helpful as an object of meditation. It helps to focus our mind as well as relax us. Continue to breathe naturally throughout the meditation.
Be aware of the coming and going of the breath through the nostrils. This is the easiest method to enhance mindfulness.
Be with the breath continuously. When your mind diverts off into other thoughts, bring it back gently to breath awareness.
You can gradually feel the breath and body sensations arising in the whole body. Watch them with awareness and enjoy the phenomenal process of mindfulness.
7) Keeping distractions at bay.
At the time of meditation, you should keep this attitude -- "I understand that this (thought, idea, feeling, emotion, etc.) might be an important issue, but at this moment I should not think about it. This is the time that I've taken out for meditation."
Keeping this approach helps to develop mindfulness and enhance awareness of the thoughts. By and by the thoughts slow down and mind becomes clear, relaxed and rejuvenated.
- Discover How Being Mindful is All You Need To Achieve Boundless Happiness And Bliss In Your Life!Mindful Meditation
- If You Thought That Mindfulness and Concentration Meditation Practices Are The Same…Then You Are Mistaken. Discover The Reality Here!Mindfulness In Plain English
- Free E-book download. This is a meditation manual by Ven. Henepola Gunaratana; a nuts-and-bolts, step-by-step guide to Insight meditation.What Does It Mean to Be Mindful?
- Techniques for Cultivating Mindfulness by Sharon Salzberg.How to Bring More Mindfulness into Your Life
- Amazing tips and insights on developing mindfulness in life by Jeffrey Brantley, MD.The Mindfulness Guide for the Super Busy
- How to live life to the fullest, enjoying life and achieving goals by being Mindful. By Leo Babauta of Zenhabits.Vegan Diet and Spiritual Health
- A Vegan Diet has a highly conducive effect on development of Mindfulness and our spiritual health. Find out the benefits of taking a vegan diet and its role on our overall physical, mental and spiritual health here.