Yoga Nidra - Discover The Ancient Tantra Meditation Technique For Conscious Relaxation!
Yoga Nidra is a systematic meditation technique of providing a complete relaxation to the body mind. It caters to our deepest neurological, physiological and subconscious needs in a holistic manner. Read narrative essays online at https://best-writing-service.com/personal-narrative-essay
about when Yoga Nidra originated, from what teachings, what are its main principles and why we continue to use it.
It is an ancient Tantric meditation technique and is also known as "sleep with awareness" or "yogic sleep". It helps to provide a full body relaxation as well as enhancing deep meditative state of awareness.
Yogic Sleep is a very powerful and effective technique to achieve a total self-transformation and get rid of all negativities. It is very beneficial to overcome stress-related disorders and physical problems such as asthma, insomnia, hypertension, digestive disorders, depression, etc.
The word Yoga Nidra is made out of a combination of the two Sanskrit words "yoga" which means 'unity' and "Nidra" which means 'sleep'. It is a process of conscious relaxation. While the mind and intellect are in a state of relaxation, the awareness continues to function at a deeper level.
Yoga Nidra as a Holistic Meditation and Relaxation Technique
"Sleep Meditation" relaxes the body, mind and intellect in a very systematic manner. It releases all the three types of muscle, mental and emotional tensions.
Most people assume that merely closing their eyes and going to sleep is enough for relaxation. But, the reality is that until you don't achieve a complete freedom from muscle, mental and emotional tensions; deep relaxation and stress reduction is not achieved.
Are you among the one who wakes up in the morning with a feeling of anxiety, fatigue and inadequate rest? This is because even during the time of sleep, thoughts and worries continue to pervade in the mind. This hinders the process of complete and deep relaxation.Yoga Nidra Meditation
is an effective relaxation technique of meditation to remove all tensions and achieve a deep psychological and physiological relaxation. It has been found through research that one hour of Nidra Meditation provides an equal amount of relaxation as four hours of conventional sleep!
7 Amazing Benefits of Yoga Nidra Meditation Technique
1) It dramatically improves the quality of sleep and provides deep relaxation at all levels -- physical, mental and emotional.
2) As the vital energy of the body stops to leak through negative emotions such as anxiety, stress and worries, these type of meditation relaxation techniques significantly improve work efficiency and enthusiasm.
3) Its practice is very effective in stress management and curing health ailments such as ulcers, migraine, digestive disorders, asthma, depression, hypertension and insomnia.
4) The regular practice of meditation and relaxation techniques like this helps to reduce the requirement of hypnotic drugs, analgesic and antidepressant medicines. It reduces stress effectively, provides deep relaxation and makes the mind strong and healthy.
5) It helps to boost memory and improve learning abilities. It deepens concentration and retention of knowledge in students.
6) It has emerged as one of the best stress relief techniques for stress reduction and socialemotional well-being. It is also prescribed by doctors as the preventative and curative therapy in psychosomatic disorders.
7) Its practice as daily meditation makes the mind more receptive. This accelerates the process of learning languages and other subjects. It also helps to get rid of bad habits and compulsive disorders that are otherwise very difficult to work upon.
Yoga meditation techniques are very effective to train the subconscious mind and reshape your personality. You can give your life a new positive direction very easily by auto suggesting the right resolution during the time of Yoga Nidra. This autosuggestion or "Sankalpa" is like sowing a seed that eventually bears the desired fruit in the course of your life.
Yoga Nidra is one of the best techniques of yoga meditation
and relaxation, stabilization and reshaping of the mind. Its direct results on the body and mind can be seen right from the very first session of practice. There is no conditioning or self-hypnosis involved.
"Conscious relaxation" or "sleeping with awareness" is a scientific meditation and relaxation technique. It does not require any belief or faith as a precondition for it to work effectively.
It's very easy to perform and is suitable for all age groups. People suffering from neurological problems who are undergoing treatment by a psychiatrist or psychologist also respond in a better way to therapy, as it gives them deeper states of physical and mental relaxation.
Important guidelines for Yoga Nidra Meditation Technique
Although the practice of an hour of Yogic Sleep may yield the benefits of up to 3 to 4 hours of standard sleep, it is recommended that you don't take it as a substitute for sleep. Our body and mind still require sufficient amount of conventional sleep for their healthy functioning.
- It is a meditation technique that enhances awareness, provides deep relaxation and reshapes the subconscious mind at the same time. It should not be treated as a technique of autosuggestion or autogenous training.
- It is easier to be practiced and best engaged as a guided meditation technique. Verbal instructions by an experienced yoga teacher or through guided meditation Nidra Meditation MP3
is the recommended method for practice.
Conscious Mental Rest
- Discover a 100% natural meditation technique for gaining profound rest for the mind-body system. The experience - while sitting comfortably with your eyes closed - is sometimes referred to as just being - being awake, or conscious, yet without a lot of 'busy' mental activity.Dynamic Relaxation Techniques
- Learning to quiet the noise in the body through relaxation techniques greatly enhances our successful practice of meditation. By practicing the skills of dynamic relaxation, we learn to master stress and recognize and reduce unproductive tensions and anxieties in our lives.